Designating Customers as Authorized Users
Effective starting: April 28, 2014
This is a supplement to the Zazmic Customer Agreement (the “Agreement”) and is included in the Agreement. Any capitalized terms used but not defined below have the meanings in the Agreement. The purpose of this supplement is to allow your customers to be Authorized Users, subject to the terms below.
1. If you designate any of your customers as Authorized Users, you will be responsible for their use of the Software as you would be for any other Authorized User. Accordingly, you must enter into valid, binding agreements with your customers that require them to comply with the applicable terms of the Agreement (including this supplement), including any conditions or restrictions with respect to use of, or access to, the Software.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, allowing your customers to be Authorized Users does not mean that you may distribute, resell, or OEM any Software, or make the projects available to your customers on a standalone basis. Rather, it means only that your customers may access your instance of the Software in order to support their use of your own products and services that are unrelated to the Software (“Your Projects”).
3. You may not charge your customers for any use of the Software but may charge your customers as part of an overall program that includes access to your instance of the Software. An example would be charging your customers for Your Product, where Your Product is a paid support offering that includes, as a minor component, access to the support forum which you provide using your Z-Stream instance.
4. As an Authorized User, your customers may interact with the Software but may not receive any administrator, configuration or similar access to the Product. For example, your customers may post comments in a Z-Stream issue, but you may not permit any of your customers to administer project and global site level configurations.
5. Zazmic will not have any direct or indirect liability or obligation to any of your customers. For the avoidance of doubt, your customers are not parties to, or third party beneficiaries under, the Agreement.
6. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Zazmic from and against any loss, cost, liability or damage, including attorneys’ fees, for which Zazmic becomes liable arising from or relating to any claim brought against us by your customers arising out of their use of the Software through you.