Test plans in Z-Stream are a great way to gather some collection of test suites and test cases that you will test (and re-test) at the same time. For example, you might put together a “Smoke plan” of your test cases for critical functionality. In a future release, you’ll be able to create a “Test run” from your smoke plan every time you want to test those cases. That test run will have results for each case in your test plan.
Import test docs from Qase.io
Import your full test suite/case hierarchy from Qase.io json exports directly into a Z-Stream QA project.
- Head to the project settings for your QA project
- Click “Import” in the top-right
- Select “Qase.io (.json)”
- Select an exported Qase json file
- Map the fields in the Qase export to fields in your Stream QA project
- most fields will be mapped for you by default
Manage users’ position fields
Users can no longer set their “Position” field on their own profile page. Instead, anyone with global users.manage permission can edit any user’s position field from the Admin-> Users list. This makes it easier for HR teams or project managers to input teammates’ positions and find users by their position.
- Global search improvements
- Click section title or hit “Enter” to view full results
- Test cases are available in global search
- Global search only shows results from your current workspace when a workspace is selected in the project filter
- Sections for entities with no results are hidden
- Various fixes